The Sentry is a PIMA advanced digital standalone receiver for Monitoring Stations. The Sentry supports Telephone, Radio and Ethernet communication; it can receive events from thousands intruder alarm systems and process them to the Monitoring Station management application via serial (RS-232) channel or network (Ethernet).
The Sentry is controlled and monitored by the PIMAGuard application.
- 4 PSTN inputs
- 2 Radio inputs
- Supports most PSTN protocols: PAF, NPAF, PID, CID, SIA, PULSE and more
- Supports most Radio protocols: PAF, NPAF, PID, Milcol-D, Intrac-2000 and more1
- Supports Central Monitoring Station management applications such as Surgard, Ademco 685 and more
- COM and Ethernet interfaces to Monitoring Station’s management applications
- AC power and a backup battery
- Can be remotely controlled
- Independent of any other computer in the Monitoring Station.
- Keeps working even when the Monitoring Station’s computer or management application malfunctions
- Saves events to memory in case of a failure of the Monitoring Station’s management application or of the communication
- UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supply) is not required