The SAR-100 is an advanced standalone Repeater specially designed to expand the radio coverage of Central Monitoring Stations (CMS).
The Repeater is capable of simultaneously relaying radio transmissions from thousands intruder alarm systems to PIMA’s Sentry decoder.
The Repeater is mounted inside a robust waterproof metal case for easy, quick and secure installation. It can hold an optional cellular modem and/or radio transceiver
- Input radio channels can be relayed to Radio, Ethernet, PSTN and Cellular
- Full data-event capability by using PAF and PID Pima protocols
- Up to 8 SAR-100 repeaters can be installed in star topology or infinity in chain
- Event log storage and display in case of disruption of communication until renewal of link with CMS
- Self supervision reports to the Central Monitoring Station: AC fault, low battery and overheating
- Bi-directional communication with CMS in all channels – ensures reliable reporting
- Optional backup of any of the communication channels
- Remote firmware and software update
- Full remote desktop control